The term ‘Held of Harrogate’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Held of Harrogate Ltd
Schura School House, Burnt Yates, Ripley
North Yorkshire HG3 3EF
Our company registration number is 7301259.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We may change these Terms from time to time without notice to you. However, any changes will only apply to any subsequent visits to the web site and orders received.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The details on our websites are not offers that you can accept. The contract between us will be formed once we confirm to you acceptance of your order.
We will do this by email for internet orders, by telephone for phone orders and for postal orders, when we dispatch the goods. Prior to then we will be under no obligation to supply you with the goods you have ordered.
- It is your responsibility to verify that your email address is in proper working order and must assume the risk of all consequences for transmission or operational failures
- The price shall be the price quoted on the website except when we make an error or if the price has changed since publication. If we have made an error, then we will inform you of this as soon after you have placed your order as possible and will tell you the correct price and ask you if you still wish to place your order with us. If we have not heard back from you within 14 days, then we will presume that you did not want to place your order again with us and we will give you a full refund if you have already paid.
- If we are unable to provide you with the goods you have ordered, you will be contacted as soon as possible at which point you will be offered the choice of accepting substitute goods of equivalent value or a complete refund of any sums that you have paid.
- Should you wish to cancel your order then please send written notice to us not earlier than the time when the contract was concluded and not later than 7 (seven) working days following the day that the goods were received in one of the following ways:-
1 – By post: Held of Harrogate Ltd, Schura School House, Burnt Yates, Ripley, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3EF UK
2 – By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have notified us of your cancellation then any sums paid by you will be reimbursed within 30 days (other than our costs if we have to recover the costs from you). Where you do cancel your order, you are under a duty (until the goods are returned to us or collected by us) to retain possession of them and to take reasonable care of them. Goods must be returned to us in ‘as-new’ condition, otherwise restocking / refurbishment costs may be incurredWhere you cancel your order the goods may either be: -
a) returned to us at your cost; or
b) if requested, collected from you at your cost.